CENTRAL ARIZONA FOOD BANK
To provide free monthly food boxes, Care Club (a food buying co-op) and a SHARE program to assist with utility payments, prescription drugs and eye care referrals for those who qualify.
1. Free monthly food boxes - Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 10:00 am to 4:30 pm.
2. Care Club – Food buying co-op - $15.00 for food boxes valued between $75-85.00 – 2nd Thursday of each month. Boxes must be ordered and paid for by the 2nd Tuesday of each month.
3. SHARE – administered for Salvation Army – utility payments, prescription drugs and eye care referrals for those who qualify.
- Street: 654 N. Main Street
- City: Cottonwood
- State: AZ
- Postcode: 86326
- Telephone: (928) 634-7447 John Ask, Director
- Services: Welcomes Volunteers
- Monday, 22 September 2014